Join me for new and my comprehensive workshop on how to become a successful doula! A former midwife and doula myself living in NYC, I’m now eager to share my secrets to a filled and a path of joy in my birth work. You can have this success, too!
- Do you want to get booked 6 months in advance while charging what you are worth for your doula services?
- Do you want to prove the current reputation wrong that doulas burn out quickly and rarely make a living on being a doula alone?
- Do you want to learn how to run a doula business rather than being in a 9-5 helping profession that doesn’t pay?
- Do you want to know how to help your client get the birth they want?
Book a NY Doula workshop today and watch your business grow!
- How to make real money as a doula
- How to optimize your doula business
- Doula-ing in action- build a strong network
- Why a good elevator pitch is the key to a great doula business
- The 3 most important things to know about quality networking
- 20 tips on how to have fun and success at a networking event
- Powerful techniques and exercises on how to talk about your doula business
- Discover how to get a client referral
- Get a clear picture of what you want to get out of a one-on-one meeting (and what the heck is a one-on-one meeting anyway?)
- Do’s and don’ts for a client interview
- How to follow up after an interview
- Client contract 101
- How to be a stellar doula
- What a birth plan actually means
- The 10 signs of labor
- Birthing in action- phases of labor made easy
- 15 key tips in helping your client in the best way possible during her birth
- How to make your client’s OB/midwife and nurse love you (and no, not by bringing cookies)
- Discover how to read the baby monitor
- How to communicate with your client when interventions are suggested
- C-section 101: the why’s, when’s, how’s