Postpartum Doula Services
What is a postpartum doula?
A postpartum doula is an expert for your postpartum weeks. She helps mothers, fathers/partners and families adjust to daily life with a baby. Services with a postpartum doula are usually 3-6 hours in home visits daytime visits or 10+ hours overnight visits. You can book a package of 20 hours, 50 or 100 (or anything in between!). Not sure if you need a baby specialist/night nanny or a postpartum doula? Watch this short video to clarify.
Meet our doulas here!
Your postpartum doula services include:
- breastfeeding support
- Maternal postnatal care
- Partner involvement
- Newborn care and education, techniques to soothe your baby, baby-wearing
- Meal preparation and education on nutrition after birth
- Light Housekeeping and sibling care
- Screening for postpartum mood disorders
- Additional resources and referrals in your community
It’s all about you!
Your postpartum doula will be there for all these issues and more! With a NY Doula postpartum doula by your side