Postpartum Doula Services
So who will answer these questions:
- We are SO happy but don’t get anything else done than taking care of our baby. We need help!
- My baby just took the breast but it hurt me, help!
- My baby just fell asleep on the breast, what can I do?
- I feel like crying all the time, is this normal?
- My pediatrician said my baby is not gaining enough weight
- I am not sure if I have enough milk?
- We are SO tired and need help.
- I can’t put my baby into the crib or he will start crying, what can I do?
- My breast hurts! Help!
- My partner is not sure how to help me.
- Nobody has time to do grocery shopping, let alone prepare a meal. How can I make sure I get all the nutrients I need?
- I don’t know how to change a diaper.
- I don’t know if all these movements and sounds my baby makes are normal.
- I don’t know if I have everything I need to take care of my baby
Your postpartum doula will be there for all these issues and more! With a NY Doula postpartum doula by your side
- you will learn how to make sure your baby is latched on correctly if you are breastfeeding
- you will learn how to avoid sore nipples and infections if you are breastfeeding
- you will learn how to bottle feed if you are not breastfeeding
- you will learn how to treat the cord
- you will learn what changes to expect in your baby
- you will learn how your partner can be super-helpful
- you will be part of our NYDoula-Facebook group for support
- you can call or text your doula with questions
- you will learn how to notice signs of postpartum depression
- you will learn what to do when your baby has jaundice
- you will learn how to have the best recovery from vaginal birth or a c-section
- you will learn what body changes to expect after birth
- you will have your doula to cook for you
- you will learn how to take care of yourself after birth
- you will learn what to eat during the postpartum phase
- your doula will do some light housekeeping
- you will have someone to take care of older siblings
- you will have a far less likelihood to develop postpartum depression
- you have a wonderful resource if you need a referral to a specialist
No matter what your plan for the postpartum weeks is, we are here for you! Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and packages!
Click For a Free Consultation